Facebook Video Downloader
Ooops, there's a problem! Let's solve it right now:
1) You have entered the link of a private account. Try to use the link of a public account;
2) The link is "broken." Try to copy it once again.
Failed to fix the problem? Ask the support team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Facebook video downloader?
1. Multi features video downloader
The FB video downloader may convert videos to mp3 to enjoy them offline; offer quality options before a video downloading; operate from different browsers and OS, and download a video from Facebook momentarily (if the video is not too long and there is no problem with the internet).
2. No payment is required
Just load the tool's page using a device and download Facebook video to computer, mobile, and other devices without any charges. Plus, you can download as much media content as you need.
3. Two-steps downloading
It won't take you long to upload your desired media content, especially as there is no need to sign up and install the video downloader. You just paste the copied FB video link to the saver and click on "Download".
1. Find Facebook videos you desire to save to a pc folder or phone gallery.
2. Press "the dotted line" on the top right of the media content and then "Copy link" to get the URL on the clipboard.
3. Visit the Twitter video downloader's page and insert the URL into a service's entry field.
3. Hit the "Download" button to launch the saving process (then you may pick out quality and a folder).