Facebook Video Downloader
Ooops, there's a problem! Let's solve it right now:
1) You have entered the link of a private account. Try to use the link of a public account;
2) The link is "broken." Try to copy it once again.
Failed to fix the problem? Ask the support team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Facebook video downloader?
- Find Facebook videos you desire to save to a pc folder or phone gallery.
- Press "the dotted line" on the top right of the media content and then "Copy link" to get the URL on the clipboard.
- Visit the Twitter video downloader's page and insert the URL into a service's entry field.
- Hit the "Download" button to launch the saving process (then you may pick out quality and a folder).
- 1. How long does the Facebook video downloader save a video?
- 2. Is there any limit to the number of Facebook videos I can upload?
- 3. Is it legal to download a Facebook video?
- 4. Should I install the FB video downloader?
- 5. Should I register to upload Facebook videos?