Terms of Service
Effective date: 06/12/2021 17:08:37
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://toolzu.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Service and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
All the materials on Toolzu Website are provided "as is". Toolzu makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Toolzu does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
3. Relationship with Instagram
- Toolzu is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- Toolzu does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- Toolzu operates completely separately from Instagram.
- Toolzu does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in Toolzu and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belongs to absolutely different companies.
4. Account terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Toolzu cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
5. Billing information
OOO "KUZNYA BRENDOV"
Taxpayer Identification Number (INN): 2130222840
Tax Registration Reason Code (KPP): 213001001