Twitter Video Downloader
Downloading... May take up to 30 sec, please be patient.
Ooops, there's a problem! Let's solve it right now:
1) You have entered the link of a private account. Try to use the link of a public account;
2) The link is "broken." Try to copy it once again.
Failed to fix the problem? Ask the support team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key features of Twitter video downloader
- It's handy to use
The Twitter mp4 downloader has a straightforward saving algorithm: copying and pasting. It's the main two steps you should perform to download video off Twitter.
- It's the multi-content saver
Using the Twitter video downloader, you may convert videos to mp3 format to enjoy them offline, or download Twitter gifs to use them in other social networks, or even save streaming videos to browse them later.
- It's the multi-device downloader
Yes, you are free to decide on which devices to use to get content. Twitter download tool can be used from PC, Mac, iPhone, Android to download videos from Twitter. And, of course, it's available from different operating systems (Mac OS, Linux, Windows) and browsers
- It's free to use
Twitter videos downloader doesn't require any payment to start downloads. There are no limits and restrictions on the number of downloads.
- No installation
The tool is web-based — thus, you should only ensure an excellent internet to download Twitter vids in seconds.
- Multi quality/format downloader
HD(full HD), 4K, MP3/4 file — pick out the format that suits you best.
How to download a Twitter video
Whether you download a gif from Twitter or a movie, video to mobile or computer in the best quality, the core thing is copying a content URL.
Here is a step-by-step manual to get saved videos on a desktop folder/gallery:
- Copy a link of a Twitter video, gif clicking on the "Share" button on the tweet bottom right;
- Access the Twitter video downloader via a browser and paste the link into the entry field.
- Click on the "Download" button and pick out a folder. There is also a quality option before the video saving.
- Hit the "Download" button to launch the saving process (then you may pick out quality and a folder).
Important: no matter what kind of content you upload, be it pictures, tweets, videos, or gifs - use the stored content properly, respect the author of the content, and not infringe on copyright law.
- 1. Is it safe to use the Twitter video uploader?
- The saver is online and does not require any data entry to start the uploading process. So there are no malicious links or suspicious buttons. There's just a box where you need to insert a link to the content, the download button, and you're done. But I must say that you should be a decent Twitter user and not use any stored content (images, media content, gifs) for your commercial purposes. Respect a content author and copyright law.
- 2. How to save a Twitter gif?
- To save a gif, copy its URL ("Share" icon > "Copy link") > insert it into the saver's entry field > press "Download", and that's it!
- 3. Should I sign up or install the Twitter video downloader?
- No, you shouldn't, as the instrument operates online. For a successful and fast uploading process, you should have Internet access and a content link from Twitter.
- 4. Is the Twitter video saver always free?
- Yes, it doesn't require any payments and doesn't impose any limits on the number of downloads per day, week, or month. Save as much content as you like.
- 5. How long does it take for the Twitter video downloader to upload a video/gif?
- The speed depends on the quality of the internet connection, the quality, and duration of the video, etc. If the video is not long and you do not have any internet interference, the downloading process is fast (only a few seconds).