Twitter Video Downloader
Ooops, there's a problem! Let's solve it right now:
1) You have entered the link of a private account. Try to use the link of a public account;
2) The link is "broken." Try to copy it once again.
Failed to fix the problem? Ask the support team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download a Twitter video
Whether you download a gif from Twitter or a movie, video to mobile or computer in the best quality, the core thing is copying a content URL.
Here is a step-by-step manual to get saved videos on a desktop folder/gallery:
- Copy a link of a Twitter video, gif clicking on the "Share" button on the tweet bottom right;
- Access the Twitter video downloader via a browser and paste the link into the entry field.
- Click on the "Download" button and pick out a folder. There is also a quality option before the video saving.
- Hit the "Download" button to launch the saving process (then you may pick out quality and a folder).
Important: no matter what kind of content you upload, be it pictures, tweets, videos, or gifs - use the stored content properly, respect the author of the content, and not infringe on copyright law.
- 1. Is it safe to use the Twitter video uploader?
- 2. How to save a Twitter gif?
- 3. Should I sign up or install the Twitter video downloader?
- 4. Is the Twitter video saver always free?
- 5. How long does it take for the Twitter video downloader to upload a video/gif?